Re: [IPk] Re: Vit D Deficiency

That sounds awful Christine!

I was not tested by my GP, by St. Mary's Paddington, nor by King's.

 My maternal grandmother has osteoporosis & my mother has hypothyroidism & my
sister is coeliac. I told all of them that my cousin made me tip my head back &
said there was something wrong with my thyroid.

 I got to Chelsea & Westminster & said "nobody listens to me but...", was asked
to tip my head back again & was sent for bloods & an ultrasound (done within 30
mins).

 I have thyroid antibodies, Graves' disease, normal thyroid function, but I had
low calcium & vitamin D levels. I'm on supplements now.