Re: [IPk] Re: Vit D Deficiency

Hi ingrid
 I was diagnosed a while ago with low vit d and take supplements etc I have a
lot of muscle weakness and clumsiness in my legs still, diagnosed as
neuropathy.what level is ideal for vit d, do you know?
There seem s to be controversyover this
Best
Christine
Ps I have numerous other complications as a result of 41 years' type 1

Sent from my iPhone