Fwd: [IPk] meter

-----Original Message-----
From: geoffcarp1 <email @ redacted>
To: IP-UK <email @ redacted>
Sent: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 21:24
Subject: Re: [IPk] meter

Yes your right Di, but the idea was that if they cant/wont supply me another
meter of the same that links to my pump then i wont use that meter I will have
to source two of another make, doesnt matter which one my gp is quite prepared
to change my prescription for strips he believes that the rewards of good
hba1c come from hard work and he doesnt like to make things
harder.......Geoff