Re: [IPk] meter

There's probably someone on here with a spare one (I tend to send off
for all free offers of meters that come around, and then pass them on to
other people if I don't use them myself). I have a collection of meters,
though currently no spare Contours. Whenever I've had an issue with a
meter, someone on the list has been able to send me a spare one they
didn't need!
Di