From: Belinda Washington <email @ redacted>
To: IP-UK <email @ redacted>
Sent: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 19:05
Subject: Re: [IPk] meter

http://www.advancedcareproducts.co.uk/Shop/contents/en-uk/d3.html

You canbuy the meter, but I wouldn't.

You can buy morestrips, but I wouldn't.

I can't believe the cheek ofit!

On 9 Dec 2013, at 17:06, email @ redacted:

Hi all, Imlooking for a new meter, I have a next contour meter but bayerwill
only supply one per pump as it sends readings straight to the pump and mydsn
said with the amount of tests I do each day he thoughtthey would of happily
supplied a second but alas no and as myGps only prescribe one type of strips
per prescription ineed to get some good reccomendations to get myselfanother
meter, so who uses what?, thanks.....Geoff