Re: [IPk] Insulin/ pumps and airports

Marc,

I don't know why you get so high flying, unless you find it stressful, and
the stress is causing it, but the higher your BG's are, the less sensitive
to insulin you become.  I find I need 0.5 unit more than the suggested
amount if I am 14-18, and even more if I go higher than that.  The 'normal'
rate only really works for me below 12.

Tom