Re: [IPk] meter

http://www.advancedcareproducts.co.uk/Shop/contents/en-uk/d3.html

You can buy the meter, but I wouldn't.

You can buy more strips, but I wouldn't.

I can't believe the cheek of it!

On 9 Dec 2013, at 17:06, email @ redacted wrote:

Hi all, Im looking for a new meter, I have a next contour meter but bayer will
only supply one per pump as it sends readings straight to the pump and my dsn
said with the amount of tests I do each day he thought they would of happily
supplied a second but alas no and as my Gps only prescribe one type of strips
per prescription i need to get some good reccomendations to get myself another
meter, so who uses what?, thanks.....Geoff
.
contact: HELP@insulin- pumpers.org