[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V5 #308. Vitamin D deficiency

Hansicle

 My Vit D deficiency was diagnosed by pump Doc who also does my bone scans. 3
different osteoporosis drugs over 6 years didn't work. He suggested a Vit D test
recently and it was crazily low. My GP suggested I bought an extremely high dose
for one month and now I am on an NHS 800 mg/mcg? a day with great results. This
result was fairly instant but no one has investigated why it happened.

 Think about a bone scan sometime as my osteopenia is now quite bad osteoporosis
and causing problems with healing and manipulating a broken arm.

I feel very well so perhaps it has balanced other stuff out.

Tricia Barker