Re: [IPk] meter

Hi Tom and Geoff

Abbott have changed the name of Optium Xceed - now it's FreeStyle Optium:
http://www.abbottdiabetescare.co.uk/your-products/other-meters/freestyle-opti
um

I understand what you mean about asking Bayer, but I think someone else has
tried this and been told that Bayer doesn't supply the meters with the
Medtronic link.

That said, the Contour Next USB meter, which doesn't talk to the pump
directly, will use the same strips:
http://www.bayerdiabetes.co.uk/sections/products-for-my-diabetes/meters/bayer
-contour-next-usb-meter/Overview

Geoff, can you ask your DSN to contact Bayer and request that the rep visit
and leave some Contour Next USB meters?

Or you can buy one for about #20 inc p&p online -
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00H4AEKQY/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&cond
ition=all

Hope this helps
Melissa