Re: [IPk] meter

Hi,

I use the Optium Exceed meter, as this allows me to test for ketones as
well as blood glucose.  I also use the Accu-Check Mobile meter, partly as a
backup, but mainly as I find it better when I am out and about.  It is too
noisy for me to use most of the time, and can't be read by the Medicare
Carelink software which seems to be the only software which can read my
pump.

Have you tried asking Bayer for a second meter?  I can understand Medtronic
saying ony one per pump, but I bet Bayer will let you have one.

Regards,

Tom