[IPk] Insulin/ pumps and airports

Hello,

I guess this has come up before but...  I've just started a second spell of
remarkably odd blood sugar non-control. The first was back in October.  I
cannot get enough insulin in during the day, and need minimal overnight.
 It's as though I've got long acting in my pump (which I don't).  So I'm
20-30's after breakfast which refuses to come down until the early hours of
the next day.  Unless I take triple the norm or more!

I've swapped sets, got new insulin and it recovered but now it's happening
again.  The only thing in common between two months ago and now was plane
travel and going through various airport security systems.

So - can these damage pumps and or insulin?  (Its a medtronic).  Or could
the pump have a fault anyway, even though it self tests as normal?  I've
looked online and am non the wiser due to the conflicting statements.

Thanks,
Marc