[IPk] meter

Hi all, Im looking for a new meter, I have a next contour meter but bayer will
only supply one per pump as it sends readings straight to the pump and my dsn
said with the amount of tests I do each day he thought they would of happily
supplied a second but alas no and as my Gps only prescribe one type of strips
per prescription i need to get some good reccomendations to get myself another
meter, so who uses what?, thanks.....Geoff