From: hansicle <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, 9 December 2013, 15:49
Subject: [IPk] Vit D deficiency

Hi all hope everyone is well.

Im some 6 months post partum and im still not feeling great weakness,
fatigue,
pins and needles, muscle pain and near constant dizziness. Was hoping it was
jus
getting over my awful birth but the symptoms havent gone anywhere.B

Anyway the hosp have taken it fairly seriously my bloods have come back
extremely deficient in vit D.

Jus wondered anyone else had this? B I have to go to docs tonight for an
injection then prescription supplements. Am hoping this is the cause of my
symptoms as I have been rather concerned its something serious. The hosp have
also referred me for an adrenlin test and to the neurological dept for
balance
tests will b asking abt those B In a while.

Slightly annoyed as apparently all pregnant and breastfeeding are now
supposed
to take a vit D supplement but I have never been advised of this.

Regards

Sent from Samsung Mobile