From: geoffcarp1 <email @ redacted>
To: ip-uk <email @ redacted>
Sent: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 13:48
Subject: [IPk] carelink

Hi all, just been trying to download the carelink software to use with my
pump
but im not great with pcs and after an hour of getting different messages to
download this and up date that etc i gave up, anyone know of an easier
software programme to use thats a bit more friendly to download?, many thanks
....geoff