[IPk] Re: basal Q (etc.)

Ingrid:

 You can very easily enter a fingerstick calibration for the sensor at any time
from the CGM menu. However, if you do an EZcarb bolus and use a fingerstick BG
after the bolus has been delivered you are asked "do you want to use your BG as
a calibration for CGM?" - you can select yes or no. This means if you want to
select "yes" you have to wait for the bolus to be completed.

Di:

 For the sake of scientific curiosity I could try setting bolus delivery to
slow, although even the slow delivery is much faster than on a Medtronic pump.
Also, if the fast delivery doesn't cause stinging and allows me to use less
insulin, it seems like a good thing. I am also trying to see if I can tolerate a
3-day set change routine, which I couldn't manage previously.

Joel