[IPk] Enlite Sensors

Just trying to find out if anyone has had the same experience as me with
Enlites.

When I started on them 2.5 years ago I found them really good. But the
accuracy is going downhill fast. I have not renewed my transmitter and tested
it a couple of weeks ago and it was fine.

Today I put in a new one and when I did the forest calibration my BG was 9.3.
Less than an hour later I had lunch and when I tested my BG was 8.4 but my
sensor showed 13.7 with 2 arrows going up. I boluses and went shopping and the
thing continued to rise till it was somewhere around the 16.7 mark. I didn't
check again but got a calibration error alarm. I couldn't put in a new BG
because I was in the middle of Marks and Spencers so I waited till I got back
to the car and when I tested I was 4.3. Calibrated again and the thing gave me
another calibration alert about 20 minutes later. So I calibrated again.

It is now reading 9.3 and my BG is actually 6.6. It's got to the stage that I
want to give up on them. I would love to try the Dexcom G4 but really can't
face the prospect of having yet another piece of technology to worry about.

Any advice would be very welcome.

Thanks

Mary