[IPk] Re: basal Q (etc.)

>>> Sorry this is hypothetical as I'm not using cgm, but are you saying you
only
do a fingerstick calibration of sensors at the same time as giving a bolus?
Or
am I missing something here? That seems rather silly to me! Can you not just
do a fingerstick BG and calibrate it in the Vibe independently?

Oops that came across wrongly!!! I don't mean you're silly, I mean the Vibe
set up is silly, if that's the only way you can do the calibration - after
giving a bolus! Or am I being stoopid here?

Ingrid