[IPk] Re: basal Q (etc.)

Hi Joel, I'm learning Vibey things re cgm integration I never knew, thanks :)

You said >>> However, the Vibe only gives you the
option of using the BG fingerstick reading to calibrate the sensors at the
END
of bolus delivery . This means having to wait until the delivery had finished
before you can enter the calibration and put the pump away. I therefore
re-set
the bolus delivery to "normal" (i.e. fast) to reduce the wait time. It
doesn't
sting and means that I don't have to hang around for a minute or so with the
pump in my hand after selecting bolus-go.
 <<<

Sorry this is hypothetical as I'm not using cgm, but are you saying you only
do a fingerstick calibration of sensors at the same time as giving a bolus? Or
am I missing something here? That seems rather silly to me! Can you not just
do a fingerstick BG and calibrate it in the Vibe independently?

Ingrid