Re: [IPk] Pump Funding Criteria

Ludicrous!  It seems to me that they are thinking of a pump as say a course
of antibiotics - take them, get  better and stop - rather than say tablets
for high blood pressure or underactive thyroid where you need to keep on
taking the tablets...

I am sure Diabetes UK would be helpful. Perhaps also the local Healthwatch?

Good luck
Barbara R