Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 18:27:18 +0000
From: Belinda Washington <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IPk] One Touch Verio IQ

Hi Fiona,

 If you plug your meter or pump - whichever make into your computer & go to
Diasense, it will produce all the trend analysis you could want.

Belinda

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
privileged and is intended for the addressee only.

If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please
notify the originator immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.

All communication sent to or from Midlothian Council may be subject
to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.