Re: [IPk] Pump Funding Criteria

How stupid is that? Don't they realise that will put you back to your
pre-pump HbA1c? Anyway, what right has a non-clinician to change your
treatment regime? Do they take into account any other factors that may
affect it?

I wonder if it is worth raising it with the local press, or your MP?

I hope you do find a way around this idiocy.

Tom