Re: [IPk] Animas Vibe - IOB update (+ basal Q)

 When I went onto the Vibe, I had to reduce my basals significantly too! The
only thing I could blame it on was that my previous pump was 7 years old and I
assumed must have lost some of its accuracy with age and use. But now I'm
wondering if there is another reason?