[IPk] London meeting (was Prof Pickup..... he's welcome, of course)

How do people feel about Friday 21st Jan?  It's not _certain_, because I
am supposed to be in a meeting in Woking, but it's looking likely that
_that_ meeting will be over-ridden by one in Clerkenwell, which will
mean that I can't make it back to Woking .... but I could go for a drink
in London.

I _should_ be visiting the British Library sometime, too, but things
have gone a bit manic at work, and my plan to work a 4-day week for
Surrey and a 3-day week for York is falling about my ears.

Cheers,

Pat

In message <email @ redacted>, Ian Grant
<email @ redacted> writes