Van: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]Namens
Frances Dziadkiewicz
Verzonden: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 19:34
Aan: email @ redacted
Onderwerp: [IPk] Pumping

Today i was told that i fit the criteria for a pump, and soon i will be put
onto a 3 month trial to see how i do. i was just wondering if it is easy to
get used to and if it is more work than normal injections? i will be using a
disetronic D-TRON pump.
i am almost 18 years old, diabetic since 1996 with very poor control ever
since, i am currently on 4 injections a day, combination of humalog and
lantus. in my history of being a diabetic i have been on many regimes, none
of which have worked successfully.
Frances.