[IPk] happy xmas & new year

Happy Christmas & New Year to everyone, and hope you're all eating well!

After being indoors yesterday, my family and I went to the woods for a walk
this afternoon. I thought that the piece of cake I had eaten before going out
(at least 45 CHO's) would  need to be walked off, so .................
stupidly I went out without putting supplies in my pockets like juice carton
or sugar. My testing kit I left in the car in the glove box while we walked.
By the second steep slope on the way back, I suddenly thought oh dear maybe I
should have been more prepared. Anyway, I just suspended the pump until we got
home (test in the car was 2.4) and it was o.k. - got home 15 mins later, hadf
quick carbohydrate and pressed the resume button. How wonderful to be able to
have that much control! My husband asked me on the way up the first hill if I
remembered how I was 'pre-pump' - in that I'd needed help to climb hills
before, and I realised he was right, so after 3 months on a pump I feel it is
good for me!
Kind regards to all
Michele