RE: [IPk] URGENT - HELP

Hi Maggie

Not being a pumper I am not sure if I can help at all.  The only phone no's
I have apart from ones you can find on the internet are on a  business card
from Christian Sharp who is a pump Nurse Trainer for Disetronic I have met a
couple of times at pump demos.  I have a mobile number for him (0)7899
926333

Other places there are tele numbers are here.

http://www.rocheuk.com/html/rocheuk/diagnostics.htm#Contact

Where on holiday are you anyway?

Jackie