[IPk] URGENT - HELP

Hi everyone,

can anyone advise how to get in contact with Roche Diagnostics urgently. Have
tried their number but just has an out-of-hours call service that told me to
phone back Tuesday.

Am on holiday, with supplies (17mm tenders and adpaters) to last 2 weeks but my
son is getting block tubing warning every 24 hours (E4 error). Have change the
tubing and adapter Thursday afternoon, Friday afternoon and now the alarm has
gone off again. The tubing is all from a new box opened Thursday!

We have run insulin through the disconnected tubing but can see less insulin
running through.

Am really worried that will run out of supplies. Have emailed Roche Diagnostics
but if anyone can help with a direct number/email, I would be eternally
grateful (left all the contact numbersa etc at home..)

regards

Maggie