Re: [IPk] Ultra Smart

Indeed, the Ultra-Smart does have too many bells and whistles that I do not
need or use. I always upload the meter to my computer using the One Touch
 software. I chose to use it because my 18 year old grand-daughter uses the
IN-DUO
which uses the same strips as the Ultra and the Ultra-Smart. That way we can
both serve as a backup supply source to each other.

B.W. Dortch