Van: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]Namens
email @ redacted
Verzonden: Saturday, December 25, 2004 15:37
Aan: email @ redacted
Onderwerp: Re: [IPk] xmas wishes

Frederike the sentiments expressed on the website are mine exactly after a
 bit of Christmas over-indulgence at the table, last evening. I have
switched to
a new meter, Ultra-Smart and I told my wife the darned thing is not
functioning properly. I bet that many more share the same sentiments.
Best to you and a very happy and healthy New Year.
KEEP PUMPING

B.W. Dortch