[IPk] Prof Pickup.....

Michele,
Suggest we meet at The George (National Trust Pub) at 77 Borough High Street
at Lunchtime. My mobile no is 07770988046. Any other pumpers - Guys or
otherwise - more than welcome. So thats 7th Feb 2005, lunchtime.

Pat - Good to hear you had a fun time at the Clinic. Hopefully some of your
contacts can make 7th Feb, even if you are triple booked. As you seem
hardest to pin down why don't you suggest time/place - I will try & get
there and I am sure, following our last successful soiree in Paddington,
others will come along. Melissa was always keen to get the drinks in!!

Geoff - good to see you back in contact. The last time we spoke we were both
in China! Why have you come off the pump? If you are back in London give me
a call or come along on 7th Feb.

Cheers,

Ian Grant