RE: [IPk] DIABETES CARE IN IRELAND ADVICE NEEDED.

Thanks very much Tony,

I do quite often look on that site now and again and was going to tell Mitch
Lerner about it, but I thought he may want specific information that I
wouldnt know about.  I will make a note of these sites as I do quite often
get folks from the US asking me about health care in different parts of the
UK.

Glad you were able to help.

Jackie