Re: [IPk] Happy Pumping

Hi All,

I'm not on quite such a low usage as you - I have around 30 units a day
while doing boring stuff sitting still.  It drops to around 25 / day
when I am active (i.e. taking a ten minute walk!) or excited. Walking
round an exhibition or looking at buildings is a killer - I don't need
any basal insulin for that!

Christmas, I have been having rather more, of course.  I've discovered
candied chestnuts ... and the excitement of that doesn't seem to have
had any impact on blood glucose.

Have fine feast days, as the Dutch say,

The 'blunderbuss of injected insulin' is _exactly_ right!  (According to
the OED, a blunderbus is an 'instrument capable of doing execution').

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)