[IPk] Another belated - or early greeting

Hi there, all

I've not been at home over Christmas so no access to email. Now I'm back, and
want to pass on the best of the seasons
greetings to everyone. After only three weeks pumping (including dead batteries
with no backup on Christmas Eve) I'm still doing a lot better than MDI.

Thanks to the help I've had here, and may everyone get all they wish for in the
year to come.

All the best