[IPk] snowboarding

Hi guys, Hope you have all had a super Christmas! I booked some flights
yesterday to go snowboarding next week. I've not been boarding since going
on a pump - anyone got any tips. I figured that keeping the pump in my bra
would ensure it doesn't freeze (I hope!). In particular is it likely to use
more batteries? I may sound paranoid but the trip wasn't planned at all and
I've only got one spare set at home (the others are at uni). Happy new year
all! Sarah (now very excited!!!) DM 7+y, 508 1y