For Nanette, re Birth of twins WAS [IPk] Re: honeymoon period

Hi Nanette

 Congratulations on your new grandchildren. Twins, how lovely. I don't know how
I would have managed
 with mine if I hadn't had such a lot of help from my mother in the first year.
At one time she even came
 and stayed a few nights to get up and bottle feed one of the twins so that we
could try and catch up on
 our sleep. My twins were 8 weeks prem and needed feeding every two to three
hours for a while after we
 got the home from hospital, even though they had to stay in for two months. My
mum also drove me
 backwards and forward to the hospital until I could drive again (had a
caesarean birth). So you are
 much needed by your family, so take extra care of yourself because you will be
so special to the twins.
My twins adore their granny.

Mum of twins Sasha DX D 1999 and Beckie non D but both coeliac