RE: [IPk] FreeStyle Navigator

Gosh, Lesley, that's a big question...once it's approved, which will
probably take a few months (say, at least 3 but probably not 12), to take
place, the ball is in Therasense's court to market the thing. I wouldn't
think you'd see one on sale in the US anytime sooner than 14 months, which
is probably 2 years GMT <evil grin>. I'll phone Therasense US in the first
week of the new year and see how far I get with finding out!

Take care,
happy Christmas to all,

(same as yesterday but slightly hypo now so going in search of a mince pie
or some such thing....)