RE: [IPk] Pump Funding

Graham,

I've been tackling the subject of backdating recently.

I wrote to my PCT in May to apply for funding for Sam.  It took 7 months and
about 26 phone calls, but we are now getting ongoing consumables provided.  We
have now moved on to Stage 2, which is a second application for backdated
reimbursed post 26 Feb 2003, as the PCT would only deal with one issue at a
time.  This is looking hopeful, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

With John's help (thanks again for all your help!) and the support of list
members, I was able to name 6 PCTs that had reimbursed patients.  There may be
others, but as ever it's somewhat hit and miss.

Hope this helps.

Seasons Greetings to everyone.

Andrew
Father of Sam, aged 9, dx 7+ yrs