RE: [IPk] Pump Funding

I've been tackling the subject of backdating recently.

I wrote to my PCT in May to apply for funding for Sam.  It took 7 months and
about 26 phone calls, but we are now getting ongoing consumables provided.  We
have now moved on to Stage 2, which is a second application for backdated
reimbursed post 26 Feb 2003, as the PCT would only deal with one issue at a
time.  This is looking hopeful, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

With John's help (thanks again for all your help!) and the support of list
members, I was able to name 6 PCTs that had reimbursed patients.  There may be
others, but as ever it's somewhat hit and miss.

Hope this helps.

Seasons Greetings to everyone.

Father of Sam, aged 9, dx 7+ yrs
Pumping 2+ yrs (Paradigm 6 mths)