Re: [IPk] Sudafed Dual Relief/Overnight BG

My favourite decongestant tablets, chemically called clemastine fumarate,
marketed as Tavist-1 in the US and Tavergil in the UK, actually don't say
they shouldn't be taken by people with diabetes. As far as I know they're
the only anti-sniffly/sneezy things that doesn't say something re diabetes
(please correct me if I'm wrong!). Clemastine fumarate is a 12-hour,
non-drowsy antihistamine. It's available on prescription in the UK though
it's non-prescription in the US.

Type 1 10+ years; MiniMed pumper 7.5 years; Animas pumper 6 days
Oxford area contact, INPUT