[IPk] Sudafed Dual Relief/Overnight BG

Hi all

Having suffered one bad cold after another over the last 3 weeks I now have
blocked sinus.  Whilst in Sainsbury's yesterday I picked up some non-drowsy
Sudafed Dual Relief, having checked the back of the box that it was ok for me
to take.  However, when I got home I opened the box and read the leaflet
inside to find that those with diabetes should not take them.  Has anyone on
this list any idea why?

Also, having not been 100% lately and not sleeping too well I thought I would
do some overnight blood glucose test as I've been getting some strange results
in the morning.  Sunday night I tested at hourly intervals through the night
until I finally fell asleep at 4am.  Last night I checked again went through
the rest of the morning - what a shock I got.  I seem to remain at a steady
6ish until around 3am when I suddenly dropped to 1.8 and remained hovering
around that figure until I got up.  I think I need to do some serious tweaking
of basals tonight!