Re: [IPk] Accuracy of InTouch software?

Hi Jos,

Is 'within target' as defined by the software the same as the 'within
target' specified by your other software (or whatever gives you the

Let me know if you can't find the tab where you specify the 'within
target' figures.

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 2+, still having oddly good bgs - one over-correction this
afternoon, and one miscalculated dinner ....)
In message <email @ redacted>, J
<email @ redacted> writes
>Does anyone else have problems with the accuracy of the In
>Touch software for the One Touch meters or is my copy
>corrupted? The total for the 'within target', 'above
>target' and 'below target' figures are incorrect though the
>figures for each period seem OK. Taking a couple of recent
>days, 11 out of 17 readings or 64% were within target but
>the Intouch software gives 76% as 'within target'. Is it my
>maths or is the software wrong?

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)