RE: [IPk] Accuracy of InTouch software?

 below are some further thoughts by Terry. I must admit that I am truly lost by
now! but I do have a bad

Terry says:

A further thought - the overall result is calculated on the overall range
taking the lowest of the pre and post meal targets and the highest of the
pre and post meal targets as the lower and upper ranges of the target
respectively. Therefore a reading might be out of range against the pre or
post meal target, but still be within range for the overall target.

If Jos is looking at each reading against it's periods targets and
classifying it as in or out of target against those, then comparing her
overall calculation against the overall target calculated by the software
then she may well get a different answer.

Difficult to explain this without looking at the software.

Kind Regards

Terry Jacombs