RE: [IPk] Accuracy of InTouch software?

Jos wrote
> Does anyone else have problems with the accuracy of the In
> Touch software for the One Touch meters or is my copy
> corrupted? The total for the 'within target', 'above
> target' and 'below target' figures are incorrect though the
> figures for each period seem OK. Taking a couple of recent
> days, 11 out of 17 readings or 64% were within target but
> the Intouch software gives 76% as 'within target'. Is it my
> maths or is the software wrong?

Hi Jos

 I have asked Terry (Husband) to make a comment as he is better at working out
anything regarding figures.
His reply is below:

"I have looked at several periods of One Touch software readings and
calculated the within target results manually. On every occasion the results
the software gives match my manual calculation. I only checked the overall
figures, not the individual pre and post meal breakdowns, but if it gets the
overall one right, I would imagine the individual ones will be as well.

Have you double checked that the ranges that you are using for the manual
calculation are exactly the same as the ones set in the report settings of
the software?"