RE: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #589

 Thanks Rachel. That's very helpful. I'm going to order the Ultra Smart just as
soon as I can get through on the helpline!

Best wishes

From:  email @ redacted [SMTP:email @ redacted]
Sent:  21 December 2003 20:45
To:  email @ redacted
Subject:  [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #589

Lesley,  I use the one touch ultra monitor and soft ware. It is brilliant,
and you can have all sorts of graphs, pie charts etc, which i am able to print
off and then on my appointments I just hand them to my medical team.  One
are bringing out a new meter in january, which will give you a graph on the
screen and its the same size as the normal meter. I have got one on order
are 29.99) special offer,  however on this new meter as it doesn't reach the
pharmacies till Feb, the software will not be available till then, and you
download it from their web site, cool or what. I did buy the freestyle a
of weeks ago but they want #60.00 for the software so you can do graphs on the
PC and I thought it was better at One Touch, as they give you the software for
free, and all you need to buy is the cable to go from your meter to the PC,
and that is far less than the Freestyle one.  Have been using one touch for
over 10 years and I just update my meters when they bring out a new one.  Also
their helpline over the holiday period is great and everything you order comes
first class. Please email me if you want any other info.  Also you can use One
Touch on your forearm as well.  Hope this helps you

Sixties Sunflowers .jpg]