[IPk] RE: Feet problems

While I cannot say I have your symptoms, I strongly recommend getting
Hydromol Cream (on prescription) and covering your feet with it on a regular
basis. I put it on last thing and wear socks in bed. I find it helps with
all the usual dry skin problems and also seems to provide relief for other
foot pains.
Just a thought....

Ian Grant