[IPk] Accuracy of InTouch software?

Does anyone else have problems with the accuracy of the In
Touch software for the One Touch meters or is my copy
corrupted? The total for the 'within target', 'above
target' and 'below target' figures are incorrect though the
figures for each period seem OK. Taking a couple of recent
days, 11 out of 17 readings or 64% were within target but
the Intouch software gives 76% as 'within target'. Is it my
maths or is the software wrong?

Mum to Emily aged 11, dx Oct '99
D-Tron Plus pump since 27th Oct,
Robert aged 13 dx Mar '03
Novomix 30 x 2 (+ Novorapid when hungry!),
and Matthew aged 8.