RE: [IPk] BG Testing strips

Thinking a little bit further into this, I wouldn't want to carry emergency
test strips in tinfoil because it would be another thing to lose in my
pockets (unless I put it in my wallet), and might not preserve them well.

If I did carry something I'd want it somewhere different from my meter, but
without adding another item to the bits and pieces in my pocket. I'd
probably use a small airtight pill container on my keyring - something like
the one on the page below (this ?5 one is 14mm by 50mm which would easily
take visual test strips):

Alternatively, if I was away for a few days I might find a slightly bigger
one that would take an insulin cartridge, syringe and glucotabs as well, to
cover me for a day or two and avoid the need to panic if it all got stolen
or lost. Not sure how this would go down at an airport, though.

Others may have different ideas.