RE: [IPk] FreeStyle vs One Touch Ultra Smart

Hi Pat, Karen & Melissa

 Thanks for your helpful replies. I'd be interested to hear your report back
from the Lifescan marketing managers, Melissa.

 I already have a FreeStyle and like it, but I'm always on the lookout for
something which will make life easier/more interesting. At the moment I leave my
record book at home, so I like the idea of having my records on the meter
itself. Also I like the idea of standard day scattergraphs to view trends and to
print off for clinic visits, so I think if I go for the Ultra Smart, I'll have
to get the connecting cable too...