RE: [IPk] FreeStyle vs One Touch Ultra Smart

Hi Melissa

 That looks good on paper/screen, but is it noticeable in practice? And is
either of them easier to use regarding sucking up the sample...?

Melissa wrote:

 Speaking as one who switched from the One Touch Ultra to the Therasense
Freestyle back in September, I will spout about the Freestyle for a moment.
 It's a good meter, but it takes 7-15 seconds rather than 5 flat. The .3
microlitre sample size beats the Ultra's .5 microlitre sample. I like