Re: [IPk] Re: Honeymoon Period

Can someone explain to me what difference it makes knowing you are in
honeymoon period or not?
I fail to see the importance.....
If you are in honeymoon period, then at some point your insulin needs will
increase, but you have no way of knowing when that will happen, so knowing
that it's going to happen doesn't help you in any way.
Isn't it just a waste of resources having a Cpeptide test to find out?
Or am I missing something here?